Thursday, September 16, 2010

Twenty-Fifith Sunday of Ordinary Time


Here are the readings for the
25th Sunday of Ordinary Time
, September 19, 2010:


Amos 8: 4-7
Psalm 113: 1-2, 4-8     

1 Timothy 2: 1-8  
Luke 16: 1-13

  • When have you felt cheated or treated unjustly, and how did you feel?
  • In what ways do you factor God into your decisions about finances, careers, relationships?
  • When is it easier to leave God out of the equation?
St. Catherine of Siena wrote in Dialogues I,7 from God's perspective:
...I have given many gifts and graces, both spiritual and temporal, with such diversity that I have not given everything to a single person. ...I have willed that one should need another and that all should be my ministers in distributing the graces and gifts that [they] have received from me.

The theme for the Catechumenate session this week is Stewardship.

No comments:

Post a Comment