Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fifth Sunday of Easter


Alleluia! Christ is Risen!
Here are the readings for the Fifth Sunday of Easter, May 2, 2010.
As I have loved you, so you also should love one another.
This is how all will know that you are my disciples,
     if you have love for one another.
  • In thinking of people who have truly loved you,
         how were you changed by their love?
  • In what ways are you changed by Christ's love?
The Mystagogia Session this Sunday is at 10:30am
The Catechumenate Session dismisses from the 11:30am mass.

1 comment:

  1. • In thinking of people who have truly loved you, how were you changed by their love?
    o I came to know Christ through the love of my grandmother who was the faithful Christian in my family.
    o I came to know obedience and humility through the love of my father who always taught me though life experiences to which he was say, “Experience is the best teach.” He would tell me what I should do. I would usually not listen, and in the end it would turn out he was usually right. But he never would say, “Told you so.”

    • In what ways are you changed by Christ's love?
    o Abhor my sinfulness
    o More strength to resist temptation
    o More Loving and kind to others
    o Less judgmental
    o More patience
    o More prayerful

    ReplyDelete